- Jan 13, 2021 Choose the free movie you want to download and then click the button to download free movies from iTunes. During this step, you are allowed to directly sync the downloaded iTunes free movies to your iOS device. You can connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to your computer via a USB cable for the syncing.
- Fifth generation iPod owners are able to download iPod movies online today. But before you get too excited, there are things you need to know when downloading and playing iPod movies on your iPod. This article will take you through step by step on how to download iPod movies online to be played.
- Free Music Ipod Nano
- Download Free Bollywood Movies
- Download Free Movies Online
- How To Download Movies On Ipod
You may be interested in:
Fifth generation iPod owners are able to download iPod movies online today. But before you get too excited, there are things you need to know when downloading and playing iPod movies on your iPod. This article will take you through step by step on how to download iPod movies online to be played.
- How do I convert videos to my iPod or iPhone?
- How do I put videos on my iPod or iPhone?
- How do I put movies on my iPod or iPhone?
- How do I get DVDs onto my iPod or iPhone?
- What is the iPod or iPhone video format? (MPEG 4 at 320x240)
- Ripping DVDs onto iPod or iPhone
Take whatever source you have (DVD or video file) and rip it to an MP4 (mpeg 4) video file at 320 x 240 resolution so it can be played on an iPod or iPhone. The 5G (fifth generation) iPods will not accept video at resolutions higher than 320 x 240 so you usually need to convert your video. A typical DVD movie will take up about 500 to 700 megs when converted.
Please check these guys out, they make this site possible.
How to get there using free software on Windows:
How you do this depends on what operating system you are running. This page covers how to convert video for your iPod or iPhone using Windows. Another guide exists for converting DVDs to iPod or iPhone on Mac OSX and converting DVDs to Zune on Windows. You can also convert DVDs to the iPad as well.
Start with a clean slate:
Blow away any previous tools and software you might have installed that you don't need and you think might conflict with getting a good DVD rip. Also blow away any old media files you don't need. This process is fairly heavy on resources so generally the more room you have and the less things that can get in the way, the better.
Software you need:
- DVD Ripping Package: DVD Decrypter 126.96.36.199 (free download)
- MPEG 4 encoder: Videora iPod Converter (free download)
- iTunes (free download)
Assuming you are converting a DVD to your iPod, you will first need to 'rip' the DVD to a file on your hard drive. If you are just converting files already on your hard drive, you can skip this part and go to the converting section. To rip a DVD, we use DVD Decrypter and put it into 'single file' mode because video on DVDs is broken up into multiple 1 gig files and we want to end up with a single file.
1. StartPut the DVD you want to convert into your DVD-ROM drive and start DVD Decrypter. The disc should eventually be recognized and you should get a screen like the one below. Notice DVD Decrypter automatically picks the longest program which is usually the movie. If you don't have enough free space on your C: drive, you can change the destination by clicking the little yellow folder icon and choosing a new destination.)
2. IFO ModeMake sure you are in IFO mode by pressing 'i' or checking under the Mode menu.
3. Stream ProcessingGo to the Stream Processing tab and select Enable Stream Processing.
Note: You might have other video and audio options on your DVD. This screen is where you pick which audio and video track you want. Usually the default is a good choice but if you end up with the wrong video or audio channel (such as the director's commentary or a foreign language) experiment with other selections in this window.
4. No File SplittingWe need to make sure we end up with one big file containing the entire movie. Go to Tools ->Settings and click on the IFO Mode tab. Set 'Flie Splitting' to none and hit OK.
5. Let it RipClick the 'DVD to Hard Drive' Rip button and wait for it to finish. When you are done you will hopefully have one big file ending in '.VOB' wherever 'Destination' is set. (above the rip button)
Keep in mind, ripping is fairly hard on DVD drives. If your rip seems to get stuck, try using another computer with a newer DVD drive. Also, scratched or dirty DVDs don't rip well and also cause the DVD drive to constantly re-read parts of the disk wearing the drive out. Be aware of that as you rip. Newer drives and perfect DVDs make great rips.
1. Run Videora iPod Converter
Free Music Ipod Nano
2. Convert Screen.Click the Convert tab on the left.
3. Transcode New VideoClick Transcode New Video and find the big VOB file DVD Decrypter created for you. (Hint: look for it in a place like 'C:DVD_NAME_HEREVIDEO_TSVTS_01_01.VOB')
4. Output Videos To...Click the Setup tab on the left and define where you want the finished product to end up.
5. Quality ProfileGive your video a Title and pick the Quality Profile MPEG-4/320x240/768kbps Stereo/128kbps. (others will work as well, experiment to find the best choice) Then click Start to begin encoding.
6. Wait for it to finish.
While you have some free time here, please check out our sponsor. Without them, your movie would be still stuck on that DVD!
7. If encoding doesn't work, check for errors.Videora iPod Converter uses ffmpeg which is a Unix program. In order to run ffmpeg under Windows, a current version of cygwin is required. You may find errors relating to this in the error log. Enable it and see what it says.
8. Import into iTunesIf all seems to have gone well, open iTunes and drag your new video onto your Library or directly onto your iPod or iPhone.
That's it. Enjoy!-Anders Brownworth
Translations of this article:
- Serbo-Croatian translation by Anja Skrba.
- Slovak translation by Margareta Sliwka.
I get an AVI video, but my iPod touch fails to play it. How can I watch this video on my iPod touch 7? Should I get some iPod movie converters to have a try? - Chill
My iPhone 6 displayed the message 'Your SIM sent a text message' when I upgraded to iOS 8.2, and it has started appearing on my iPhone every couple of hours for about a week now. What does it mean? How to fix the 'Your SIM sent a text message'I like to listen to music with my iPod Nano 7th generation. Recently, I download many WMA songs from LimeWire. But I couldn't find those songs on my iPod Nano. What can I do? – Jordan
iPod is not only the music player, but also can play video files since iPod Nano 4/5/6/7, Classic 6 and all the iPod touch models.
iPod is the first product released by Apple, and it accompanied many of you for years. iPod has released many series products. You could use iPod Shuffle to listen to music and audio books. Alternatively, iPod Classic, iPod Nano and iPod touch also lets you enjoy audio files. Meanwhile, you could use those devices to watch movies.
But iPod only supports limited video formats and not all the video files are supported by iPod. For watching movies on iPod, you should convert videos into the movies compatible with iPod.
That’s what we shall uncover in this post, 3 iPod video converters to convert videos for iPod touch, Nano and Classic.
- Part 1. iPod Supported Video Formats
- Part 2. 2 iPod Video Converters – Convert Video for iPod
- Part 3. iPod Movie Converter for Mac - Convert Movie for iPod
- Part 4. FAQs of iPod Video Converter
Part 1. iPod Supported Video Formats
The supported video formats by iPod is H.264 (Baseline Profile Level 3.0) and MPEG-4 (Simple Profile). The audio formats supported by iPod is AAC (M4A, M4B, M4P, up to 320 Kbps), Apple Lossless (a high-quality compressed format), MP3 (up to 320 Kbps), MP3 Variable Bit Rate (VBR), WAV, AA (audible.com spoken word, formats 2, 3, and 4), and AIFF.
You should also notice that WMA, MPEG Layer 1, MPEG Layer 2 audio files, or audible.com format 1 are not supported by iPod touch.
If you get a FLV video, how could you put it on your iPod Nano or iPod touch? If you download music file from LimeWire with WMA format, how could you listen to it on your iPod Shuffle? Definitely, you will say you will need an iPod video converter or MP3 converter for iPod. If they are free, it will be better. For getting your wanted video and audio file, are you really patient to convert them to your iPod with at least two tools every time? If you are, then OK. If you are not, then continue reading to find the 2 easy ways to convert video and audio files at one time with the iPod converter.
Part 2. 2 iPod Video Converters – Convert Video for iPod
Convert Any Video and Audio into Video for iPod (with Editor)
Aiseesoft Video Converter Ultimate can convert video to iPod video formats including MP4, M4V and MP3 at length, it also fits for the new iPod touch, iPod Nano, iPod Classic and iPod Video. You can refer to it step by step and take the conversion an easy trip.
- Convert any video into iPod supported H.264 and MPEG-4.
- Convert audio into AAC, MP3, WAV, AA, and AIFF for iPod.
- Edit video effects, like filters, rotate, flip, crop, watermark, 3D, etc.
- Compress large video files, create GIFs, edit metadata information, etc.
Click the big plus button or Add Files button to add the video files. Here you can also drag and drop the video files into this iPod video converter.
Free Convert Video into iPod Supported Formats Online
Another way to convert video for iPod is using the free online video converting software. Aiseesoft Free Online Video Converter is the free video conversion program online. It can transcode video into H.264 and MPEG-4 for playing on iPod.
Part 3. iPod Movie Converter for Mac - Convert Movie for iPod
Aiseesoft Mac Video Converter Ultimate is an easy-to-use iPod movie converter for Mac, which allows users to easily convert videos to iPod formats on Mac. With this video converter for Mac, you can convert homemade DVDs and videos to various popular devices, including iPod, iPhone, iPad, Samsung, Nokia, BlackBerry, Google devices and more.
Part 4. FAQs of iPod Video Converter
Are iPods still available?
The last iPod release is on May 28, 2019 for iPod touch 7. From the point, you may notice that iPod is still be available in the market. From iPod as the music player to the video and music player now, iPod has made some great changes. Though iPod line up is not what it used to be, iPod still holds the shares in the market.
How do I put movies on my iPod Classic?
For watching the movies on iPod Classic from computer, you should get the video transfer software to import video movies to iPod.
How can I download a movie to my iPod?
You can download a movie from iTunes from iTunes library. Open the Apple TV app, tap the Watch Now tab, then tap a category, like Movies, TV Shows, or Kids. Alternatively, you can tap Search to find a specific movie or TV show. After hitting the movie or TV show, you should tap Buy price and select Purchase. Then you can sign in with your apple ID to watch or download the video to your iPod.
iPod can be the video player to relax yourself. However, not all the videos are accepted by iPod. While iPod is not compatible with the videos you downloaded or imported, you should use the iPod video converter to transcode. This post shares 3 iPod video converters to help you change iPod video formats for compatibility.
Download Free Bollywood Movies
Do you have any suggestion?
Download Free Movies Online
Do not hesitate to leave your comments below.
What do you think of this post?
How To Download Movies On Ipod
Rating: 4.7 / 5 (based on 299 votes)Follow Us on
- How to Transfer iPod Music to Android Phone/Tablet
If you want to export music from old iPod to new Samsung Galaxy S20, you are coming to right place. This page shares 2 easy ways to transfer iPod music to Android.
- How to Transfer Music and Playlist from Mac to iPod (3 Ways)
How to put Mac music on iPod for listening? This post shows 3 ways to transfer songs from Mac to iPod with or without iTunes.
- How to Convert Common Videos to HD Quality (4K, 1080p and 720p)
You can easily get your video with high quality after converting it to 4K or 1080p HD video. Read this article and get the way.